1. User support on ERP Application
2. Troubleshoot problems and advise via telephone and/or Email.
3. Assists users, both remotely and in-person, to diagnose and resolve problems, escalates when necessary, and documents problem status and action taken.
4. Involving internal QA testing before deliver to user.
5. Develop training material and conduct user training and user acceptant testing.
6. Responsible for routine daily operation.
7. Review and prioritize technical and operational support issues from clients, escalate to related party and follow-up for solution/fix to resolve support tickets.
8. Working for ongoing system maintenance, change request and echancement.
9. Performs other related duties as required.
1. Microsoft Office
2. Remote software
3. End User Support
4. Application Installations