Programmer role is to define, develop, test, analysis, and maintain software. Develop applications for support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software and applications by any platform.
The Senior Programmer will also research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle. And will also able mentoring, support and guidance to the Programmer’s role.
1. Collaborate with programmers and SA Team in conceptualizing and development of new software and applications on windows and cross platform.
2. Assist in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation with SA Team together.
3. Assist in the definition, and documentation of software’s business requirements and design of working flow and diagram
4. Conduct research and develop application, languages, and standards in support of new technology development efforts.
5. Write programming to enhance functionality and/or performance of company applications as necessary
6. Liaise with network support (TS) and systems analysts (SA) to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
7. Monitoring software performance on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors and general debugging.
8. Install software products for end users if required.
9. Conduct Training to Application Support team. (and to end user : case by case basis)
10. Manage and/or provide guidance to junior programmer team members or Dev team.
11. Knowledge of programming React, NodeJS, Visual Studio, C#, ASP.Net, Dot NET Core.