- Order management and to control the overall Production process and ensure planned schedule and deadlines are respected.
- Managing shipping documents and booking process
Key Duties & Activities
1. Order management
- Managing order: checking PI and give all information related to PO to the administrative merchandiser
- Ensure payment process, invoices, credit note between the accounting department and the supplier.
- Managing shipping documents and booking process: invoice, packaging list, B/L FTA Form etc… Have to check, reply and confirm to the supplier all documents are ok.
- Checking the accuracy with Import documents. Confirm and follow up ETD/ETA booking with Import and supplier.
- Control VAS process: follow up agreement form supplier and memo agreement
2. Management of the Development & Production Process
- Negotiate with the Suppliers based on the Budget allocated by manager, and according the Companys policy in terms of cost breakdown, margin, ordering quantities, agreeing schedule and delivery dates.
- Supported by Designer, check and control the design sheet (material, hardware, etc..) and ensure they respect the specifications of the technical file to meet target price and propose her an alternative if the cost is over target
- Follow up the development sample sent by designer, make sure with supplier to respect our design (check workmanship, quality of material and hardware, and construction technic) and respect the deadline set by the manager
- Control the cost of the sample fee
- Control the production process and inspection reports: if you identify any production or supply difficulties, show reactivity and propose actions to solve them.
- Control and follow up the delivery schedule so as to make sure that all the products arrive in the Warehouse as planned
3. Development of qualitative supplier network
- Carefully follow the policies of the Company,
- Negotiate in order to maximize the contract conditions and ensure they are carefully respected by the suppliers and the team,
- According to the Company requirements, adjust the supplier network: ensure that each product is made in proper conditions and that the suppliers can respect the delays in spite of their location.
- Closely work with the QC team in order to ensure that the suppliers can meet the Company’s quality standards.
- Evaluate and follow the suppliers performance.
- Experiences in Retail Company – Home decoration industry
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Home decoration product knowledge (understanding ceramic, glassware and textile process is a plus)
- Local and overseas supplier
- Pro-active & Reactive
- Sense for organization
- Proficiency in English
- Strong Knowledge of the Microsoft Pack Office
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Human Resources Department
1054 Soi Sukhumvit 66/1 Prakanongtai, Prakanong, Bangkok 10260
Tel. 02-856-2000 ext. 2819, 2193, 2843
Website : www.jaspalcareers.com