· Creating Open-to-Buy (OTB), Skeleton (OTB detailed by categories), Option Target to maximize full price sales by ensure historical captured as well as implementing business strategy for Lyn Around.
· Develop monthly sales, margin, and inventory plans & reforecast as monthly basis (MSSI)
· Work collaboratively with buying team to ensure assortment selection & commercial plan
· Initiate launch guidelines and suggested promotion plans.
· Manage inventory risks and opportunities while monitoring the inventory stock levels and ensuring they support the sales plan.
· Create various reports, Sell-Through report, including re-forecasted budget, style performance.
· Develop size ratio and allocation plan for both offline and online stores.
· Work cross functionally with sales, marketing, sourcing and logistic teams
· Provide a business recap highlighting risks and opportunities for growth.
· Prepared monthly Trade meeting for reviewing with teams and directors.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Minimum Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Engineering or related field.
· Minimum 5 years working experience, preferably demand supply, commercial or retailing background.
· Fast and Strong analytical, problem solving skills and know how to initiate.
· Hard working and always ready for ad hock jobs.
· Well-organized and pro-active with great attention to details and adaptable to the fast-pace of retail business dynamics.
· Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to work on tight deadlines.
· Computer literacy e.g. MS Excel, PowerPoint with good numerical skills (MS Excel formulas is a must).
· Analysis skill -Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
· Proficient in spoken and written English Personal Profile.
· Passion for fashion and detailed knowledge of garments.
· Confident and comfortable presenting, persuading and inspiring teams
· Entrepreneurial with willingness to take calculated risks and lead teams through change.
· Professional demeanour with high honesty and personal responsibility