We are seeking a team member in business analysis who can hands on and deliver. The candidate will initially work in business analyst team to engage business users at various seniorities to review, analyze and evaluate business requirement. The candidate must create and maintain work process and dataflow end-to-end, document requirements, define scope and objectives, plan project, and coordinate with development team for further implementation.
- Leads the assessment of client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to identify business priorities and recommends options.
- Documents business requirements and the definition of business rules.
- Prepares functional, system and program specifications.
- Develops test cases and validates test results during user acceptance testing and typically performs functional testing.
- Investigates, resolves and/or escalates problems.
- Provide input to project status reports.
- Participates in the assessment of new technology to support business goals.
- Maintains appropriate professional designations and up-to-date knowledge of current IT techniques and tools.
- Communicates with stakeholders of varying technical ability and subject matter expertise.
- Leads short-term planning sessions to implement integrated business process improvements and documents discussion and agreements.
- Analyzes metrics to ensure for client satisfaction
- Provides input to feasibility studies for standard development projects and enhancements.
- Provides technical guidance and leadership to less-experienced individuals.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in BA role
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Retail Industry is required
- Background Warehouse Management System or Product Life Cycle Management will be advantage
- Experience in SDLC and Agile methodology
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Good organized with time-management skills
- Good communication skills
- Good in both spoken and written English