To support the achievement of company’s commercial strategies, sales target, country business plan and country operation plan.
- Manage all sales & marketing for fashion retail stores.
- Monitor closely the sales performance of the company’s brands and products to ensure that sales volumes and targets are achieved.
- Ensure development and implementation of specific merchandising strategies and concept/ program i.e. store concept etc. to support category/channels/ customer development according to plan.
- Analyse, plan, implement and control sales & marketing strategies to attain company objectives.
- Identify and initiate training and development program for continuous improvement of team to raise quality and productivity levels.
- Develop and implement country business plan and strategies.
- Monthly sales and marketing reports to the authorized person.
- Seek new business and pro-actively enter new markets.
- Efficient control of the P&L expenses in line with plan to ensures a maximum profit with the best utilization of available resources.
- Implement the Promotional and Business strategy.
- Perform Marketing Intelligence activities to anticipate competitive moves.
- Follow up of competitive activities and commercial strategies.
- Achieve a continuous insight into the sales performance and progress as well as deviations from forecasts and planning.
- Motivate and coach team.
- Support business development project.
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in sales management with fashion retail or similar industry.
- Able to build strong network and relationship with stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical & Strategic thinking.
- Good motivational and leadership skills.
- Good command of both English in speaking, reading, and writing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure & business dynamic.