Compensation and Benefit Manager will monitor the job market, the modern trends in the compensation and finds the best practice for the implementation in the organization without the major impact on the personnel expenses costs.
The C&B manager will manage different compensation components as the rise of the costs is manageable and employees are satisfied.
This role has the significant influence on the satisfaction of employees and managers. The rigid compensation policies are not modern and manage the compensation policies and procedures with the flexibility while keeping the internal equity and the external competitiveness in mind.
- Prepares C&B budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget.
- Coordinates C&B processes like the salary planning, bonus planning, new benefits introduction, etc.
- Designs and develops C&B policies as well as schemes of the variable remuneration e.g. bonus, incentive, etc. to promote internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Participates in C&B projects and/or initiatives for the entire organization.
- Partnering with the Information Technology (IT) department and/or third parties to enhance all related C&B systems or programs.
- Advises line managers in the complex usage of C&B policies.
- Counsels employees regarding companys C&B programs such as medical, insurance, retirement, etc.
- Ensure all C&B related systems are compliant with personal data protection laws.
- Coordinate with HROD Team to enhance the effective performance management system which promotes high-performance organization.
- Managing employee complaints and resolving employees’ issues and handling complaints to protect the general interests.
- Collaborates with legal counsel and departments in the preparation for and participation in negotiation with employee and labor groups.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in C&B.
- Experience in HRIS is a plus.
- Strong and proven analytical, systematic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer literacy especially in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills.
- Strong attention to details and work as a good team player.
- Maturity to manage workload under pressure and tough deadlines.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application together as well.
Human Resources Department 1054 Soi Sukhumvit 66/1 PrakanongtaiPrakanong, Bangkok 10260
Tel. 02-856-2000 ext. 2843, 2592, 2193
Website : www.jaspalcareer.com