• Study design briefs and determine requirements.
• Conceptualizing graphic visuals based on the brand’s needs
• Creating visual images and layouts by using relevant design tools.
• Use the appropriate colors, fonts and layouts for each graphic.
• Test graphics across various media to ensure that the final graphics will visually appealing and on-brand.
• Research of fashion trends to guarantee an innovative content according to the commercial needs of brand.
• To interact with other departments in the Company to get an overall vision of the brand’s needs.
• Collaborate with all members of the graphic design team to ensure cohesiveness of products and concepts.
• Adhere to design calendar deadlines and timelines; ensuring all designs are completed accurately and on time.
• Proven graphic designing experience
• Research and problem solving skills.
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
• Proficient with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premier Pro, After Effect)
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
• Ability to shift priorities in a fast paced environment.
• A strong interest in fashion, art, music and trend are relevant.