Report to: Area Sales Manager
Subordinate: Assistant Store Manager, Store Supervisor, Senior/Sales Associate
To manage the store and the team in order to maximise sales and gain customer loyalty.
- To act as a role model for the management of the store team.
- To organise and distribute tasks and positions to each member of the team.
- To To participate in the recruitment of personnel in an active and optimal manner.
- To ensure the development of the team towards a high level of knowledge and performance.
- To ensure a good level of customer service in the team.
- To detect the potential of each employee and ensure their development.
- To ensure the optimal management of personnel administration duties.
- To monitor and ensure the correct personal and professional image of the team.
- To lead the team and correctly and actively manage potential conflict.
- To ensure compliance with the regulations and the legislation.
- To plan the required measures to reach targets.
- To analyse and review management indicators and costs in order to improve them.
- To continuously monitor sales and customer service.
- To prioritise and, during busy periods, dedicate time to direct selling alongside the team.
- To ensure the correct execution of administrative tasks.
- To review and apply all instructions received (HQ, supervisor, etc.).
- To ensure strict supervision of the entire cash desk procedure.
- To optimise resources and try to minimise expenses e.g. optimisation of the workforce, suppliers, etc.
PRODUCT AND MERCHANDISING
- To be familiar with the collection and maximise sales (initial order, entries, etc.)
- To ensure and collaborate in the implementation of Merchandising standards.
- To optimise selling space in order to obtain maximum profitability.
- To continuously ensure the correct replenishment of the store.
- To ensure compliance with merchandising and furniture display guidelines.
- To produce stylings, silhouettes and combinations on a regular basis.
- To control and manage stock (both in transit and in the stockroom) and inventories.
- To ensure the correct end of season return (inventories).
- To ensure compliance with the store image, maintenance and window dressing standards.
- To provide product feedback (his/hers and customers).
- At least 3 years working experience with retails and fashions, and 1 year in management role.
- Analysis of management indicators.
- Customer Service Standard and Service Policy.
- Knowledge of the collection and awareness of fashion.
- Merchandising Standards.
- Cash register programme and Pathfinder operation.
- E Leadership qualities mobilises and motivates the team.
- Product awareness and commercial orientation.
- Organisation, management and planning.
- Able to analyse and offer solutions.
- Customer and image-oriented.
- Shows initiative and decision-making/problem-solving ability.
- Acts quickly and is multi-disciplinary.
- Is enthusiastic, friendly, cordial and polite.
- Prioritisation optimal use of time.
- Self-motivating and self-critical.
Working Location: Chip Mong 271 Mega Mall, Aeon Mall Phnom Penh, Aeon Mall Sen Sok City, Aeon Mall Mean Chey, and Prince Mall (Sihanoukville)
Working Days: Monday to Sunday (1 day off/week)
Working Hours: 8:30am-5:3pm and 1pm-10pm (1 hour meal break)