Main Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Test, Supports the analysis and review of system features and requirements (i.e. functional, integration, security, scalability and performance).
2. Provides quality assurance testing and validation services to ensure information systems programs and projects meet organizational standards and end-user requirements.
3. Creates test plans, scenarios and test cases, procures test data, executes tests, and documents results.
4. Identifies, analyzes and documents bugs using a bug tracking system, verifies fixes, and follows the QA Test Lifecycle process.
5. Participates in the development of customized software, review of functional specifications, and building of process flows with Business Analysts.
6. Participates in design reviews.
7. Contributes to the development and maintenance of document templates for test plans and standards for QA testing
8. Investigates and remains current with industry technology trends.
9. Maintains appropriate professional designations and up-to-date knowledge of current information technology techniques and tools.
10. Performs other related duties as required
1. At least 1-2 years of experience in QA role
2. Knowledge of Software Testing Process is required
3. Knowledge of any Software Testing Tools is optional
4. Knowledge of Retail Industry is optional
5. Background Software Tester will be advantage
6. Experience in SDLC and Agile methodology