To support data driven business, projects; designing & implementing data architecture, process and technology infrastructure that effectively support data-and-analytics activities at scale. And driving Machine Learning and AI solution.
- Analyze information flow and recommend appropriate technology to provide support to all business processes.
- Determine procedure to identify and collect all required data, validate process and recommend improvements to corporate data.
- Design and provide support to all data management methodologies according to required standards.
- Define structure, integrate, govern, store, describe, model, and maintain data in the enterprise for accuracy and usage maintaining current state.
- Map to information entities that can define how information should flow and be consumed by various business and IT users.
- Monitor and identify appropriate tools and systems to achieve all data technology goals.
- Document data architecture data inventory and data flow diagrams and maintain knowledge.
- Suggest Data Architecture design in JASPAL projects
- Suggest and implement the Data Science solution/projects in ML, AI and Data Technologies.
- Bachelors degree in data architecture/data engineer, information management, Computer Science or related field
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles, database design, data security
- Requirement gathering and analysis
- Creative problem-solver with strong communication skills
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- At least 3 years of data architecture experience
- At least 1-year experience in Data Science / Data Engineer
- Experience in develop and implement Machine Learning/AI project
- Proficient with Oracle, MS SQL and data management tools
- Proficient with ETL tools & solution such as SSIS
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements