- Forecasting and planning: Analyzed and reviewed financial plans versus actual outcomes. Find key trends in data and recommend revisions accordingly. Prepare and update actual outcome for monthly presentation for reviewing with management team.
- Coordinate with other functions for the short and long range budgetary exercise and control budget in the business unit
- Support Business Unit in business planning and controlling and find the optimal ending cash flow and break even analysis.
- Analysis the forecast of financial performances and explores the additional funding or investment to match with ending cash flow
- Responsible for budget planning by working closely with department heads in forecasting departments expectations and summarizing these inputs into most-likely scenario.
- Monitored business performance by comparing actual results with plans and forecasts. In particular, operating expenses to provide recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Gathered and summarized financial data to prepare monthly status reports and budget updating
- Promptly coordinated and facilitated cross-department when issues occurred in budgeting to ensure smooth flow of data integrity.
- Conducted business studies on past and future for comparative performance to identify trends and forecast models. Also advise recommended actions to a financial manager based on sound analysis.
- Bachelors Degree/ Masters Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis, Controlling.
- Strong analytical skills, decision making with high responsibilities
- Positive attitude, mature, detail-oriented
- Experience with statistical analysis and financial forecasting
- Team player, proactive, adaptable
- Excellent command in English