Job Summary: As a Technical Business Analyst, you will be responsible for working with our Project Manager and business teams to understand out business requirements and translate them into technical specifications. You will also be responsible for working with our development team to ensure that our products are built to meet our business requirements. If you are a technical and business-savvy individual with great communication skills, then we want to hear from you! You will also have the opportunity to work very closely with group CFO to implement projects that deliver high business value.
- Work with Project Manager to develop project scope, schedule, plan, and lead requirements gathering and review meetings. Communicate key decisions and action items.
- Assist Project Manager in drafting Terms of Reference (TOR) for outsourcing of development to 3rd party vendors.
- Work with internal / external development team to convert business requirements into a developer-friendly specification.
- Produce maps and models, functional designs, wireframes, and integration requirements for proposed systems.
- Identify, validate, and mitigate technology, risks.
- Communicate with 3rd party vendors and partners to address technical questions, issues, or requests.
- Participate in quality assurance activities, such as testing and validation, to ensure software applications meet functional requirements and adhere to best practices.
- Analyze existing software applications to understand and document functionality if needed.
- Open to learning, hard-working, and detail oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology or any related field.
- Experience as IT Business Analyst/System Analyst in Application Development.
- Good in English and Thai communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to the surrounding environment.