Report to: Store Manager
Subordinate: Senior/Sales Associate
To support the Store Manager in the management of the store and team.
- To organise and distribute tasks and positions to each member of the team.
- To communicate actively with the team, according to requirements.
- To ensure a good level of customer service in the team.
- To participate in the recruitment of store personnel and learn to do it on your own.
- To actively collaborate in the correct integration of all new employees
- To detect the potential of each employee and mentor them in their development.
- To support with the effective management of personnel administration duties.
- To monitor and ensure the correct personal and professional image of the team.
- Wherever necessary, to manage potential conflict in the correct manner.
- To ensure compliance with the regulations and the legislation.
- To actively participate in planning the required measures in order to meet targets.
- To analyse management indicators and costs in order to improve them.
- To continuously monitor sales and customer service.
- During busy periods, to dedicate time to direct selling alongside the team.
- To supervise and apply administrative procedures according to the internal regulations.
- To apply all instructions received (HQ, supervisor, etc.) and report on them (if necessary).
- To carry out strict supervision of the entire cash desk procedure.
- To participate in the optimisation of internal resources and try to minimise expenses e.g. optimisation of the workforce, suppliers, etc.
- To communicate and pass on any information that may affect sales.
PRODUCT AND MERCHANDISING
- To be familiar with the collection and maximise sales (initial order, entries, etc.).
- To participate in the implementation of Merchandising standards.
- To know the profitability of the store and furniture displays in order to maximise sales.
- To be familiar with and apply the replenishing standards of the store.
- To respect and monitor compliance with merchandising and furniture display guidelines.
- To produce stylings, silhouettes and combinations on a regular basis.
- To control and manage stock (both in transit and in the stockroom) and inventories.
- To ensure the correct end of season return (inventories).
- To ensure compliance with the store image, maintenance and window dressing standards.
- To provide product feedback (his/hers and customers).
- At least 2-3 years working experience with retails and fashions, or relevant fields
- Basic knowledge of the business indicators.
- Customer Service Standard and Service Policy.
- Knowledge of the collection and awareness of fashion.
- Merchandising Standards.
- Cash register programme and Pathfinder operation.
- Internal regulations and some knowledge of employment legislation.
- Product awareness and commercial orientation.
- Organisation, management and planning.
- Able to analyse and offer solutions.
- A motivator with leadership qualities.
- Communicative and persuasive.
- Customer and image-oriented.
- Ability to adapt energy and speed.
- Is enthusiastic, friendly, cordial and polite.
- Shows initiative and decision-making/problem-solving ability.
- Acts quickly and is multi-disciplinary.
- Self-motivating and self-critical.
Working Location: Chip Mong 271 Mega Mall, Aeon Mall Phnom Penh, Aeon Mall Sen Sok City, Aeon Mall Mean Chey, and Prince Mall (Sihanoukville)
Working Days: Monday to Sunday (1 day off/week)
Working Hours: 8:30am-5:3pm and 1pm-10pm (1 hour meal break)